Aquadive

Mactan is an island located a few kilometres from Cebu Island in the Philippines. The island is part of Cebu Province and it is divided into Lapu-Lapu City and the municipality of Cordova.

Moderator: Divemaster

Aquadive

Postby Joe » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Aquadive

Aquadive.jpg
Aquadive, Lapu-Lapu City

Aquadive offers the highest standards of personalized service, uncompromising safety and exceptional value. And if you dont have anything better to do, come and join the Aquadivers in our "Great Dive Safari Adventures" and discover more about the Tropical Island in the Pacific-CEBU!. The Deeper it Goes the Cooler it Gets... Dive Deep!

Aquadive
http://www.aquadive.com.ph
#1 Hadsan Cove Resort
Brgy. Agus, Lapu-Lapu City
Mactan, Cebu 6015, Philippines
+6332 512 1177
Joe

Video: Aquadive

Postby Joe » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Video: The Swarming!

The Swarming! from Robert Suntay
I'd been hearing about the schools of sardines and mackerel at the Kontiki dive site in Mactan Island for some time now. People have compared them with the well-known sardine run in Moalboal. But, just yesterday, I had the good fortune of having a first-hand look at what exactly people were getting excited about. WOW! I must say that the word is pretty accurate: the cloud-forming, swarming behavior of the fish at the Kontiki site is quite spectacular! And since the schools pretty much stick around from just 5 to 25 feet below the surface, you can get some pretty serious up close and personal encounters with these amazing fish!
Thanks very much to Eric Casas of Aquadive and our amazing DM, Oliver, for all their help in enabling me to film this pretty cool school!
Music: Samarkand by Lucia Micarelli
Joe

Return to Mactan Island

Dive Resort and Scuba Diving "Aquadive". The best scuba diving sites near Aquadive. Dive Shops and Dive Center Aquadive - publish your experience of your scuba diving in the philippines, upload your pictures of "Aquadive", post your reviews of "Aquadive" and discuss your experiences with other scuba divers about your scuba diving in the Philippines.