Crystal Blue Resort

Batangas is a province on the southwestern part of Luzon in the CALABARZON region. Batangas is one of the most popular tourist destinations near Metro Manila. The province has many beaches and is famous for excellent diving spots including Anilao in Mabini, Sombrero Island in Tingloy, Ligpo Island in Bauan, these areas more popularly known as Anilao.

Moderator: Divemaster

Crystal Blue Resort

Postby Joe » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Crystal Blue Resort, Anilao / Batangas

Crystal Blue Resort.jpg
Crystal Blue Resort, Anilao / Batangas

The Crystal Blue Resort is located on a prime land at Bagalangit Anilao Mabini, Batangas, Philippines, this low-rise resort embraces beautiful architecture and blending with the local landscape and culture.
Crystal Blue Resort is conveniently located in front of Arthur's Rock Marine Sanctuary where scuba diving enthusiasts can have their once in a lifetime underwater adventure. You as our guest can also enjoy the unparalleled beauty right under the Anilao sea.
The dive deck can accommodate large groups in an organized fashion. Large rinse tanks for dive gear, showers, and separate camera rinse tanks all help to move things along quickly and efficiently.
Valet style diving has never been easier. Our crew will carry your gear from the office to the dive deck. Once your gear is set our crew will handle the rest. Loading and unloading the boats, tanks, cameras and anything else needed to make the dives complete.

Crystal Blue Resort
http://www.crystalblueanilaodivingresort.com - Agoda: Crystal Blue Resort
Anilao, Mabini
Batangas, Philippines
Phone: +63.921.299.9155
+63.908.872.6401
Joe

Video: Crystal Blue Resort

Postby Joe » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Video: CritterFest 2013 - Anilao, Philippines - January 2013

Feb 9, 2013 by Walter Marti
This is a 'Best Of Trip video', 34 dives in 8 1/2 days. My pal Mike Bartick orgainizes a photo group 'CritterFest' at Crystal Blue Resort once a year. Lots of photographers, even more gear. This was my third trip to Anilao, and it didn't disappoint, tons of stuff to see. Unfortunately, weather precluded us from most of the cool WideAngle spots, so this became a Macro CritterFest. I think the dive guides were competing on who can find the smallest critters. My video shows fish, crabs and nudibranchs that are barely visible to most eyes.
Joe

Return to Batangas

Dive Resort and Scuba Diving "Crystal Blue Resort". The best scuba diving sites near Crystal Blue Resort. Dive Shops and Dive Center Crystal Blue Resort - publish your experience of your scuba diving in the philippines, upload your pictures of "Crystal Blue Resort", post your reviews of "Crystal Blue Resort" and discuss your experiences with other scuba divers about your scuba diving in the Philippines.