Ravenala Resort, White-Beach

Moalboal is a municipality in the province of Cebu, about 90 km in the south from Cebu City and home of the popular tourist attraction Pescador Island.

Moderator: Divemaster

Postby Joe » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:09 pm

Ravenalal Beach Resort.jpg

Ravenalal Beach.jpg
Ravenala Beach

Ravenala Resort is home to 10 bedrooms, all tastefully furnished to provide comforts such as internet access – wireless, shower, fan, desk, air conditioning. The hotel's recreational facilities, which include water sports (motorized), garden, spa, private beach, water sports (non-motorized) are designed for escape and relaxation.

http://www.ravenala-resort-moalboal.com - Agoda: Ravenala Resort, White-Beach
White-Beach Saavedra
Moalboal, Cebu, Philippines
Joe

Re: Ravenala Resort, White-Beach

Postby FunDiver » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:22 pm

I have been at the Ravenala Resort in October 2009. And it was great - i really enjoyed:
There was only one more guest in the Resort and he was not diving. So I had the big Banka, the boat crew and the Dive Guide for me alone for the whole 3 weeks! And this all for the normal price - no costs for private guide - just an additional fee for the Nitrox.

M0012052_.jpg
Ravenala Beach Resort

Pa185171_.jpg
White Beach

M0011189_.jpg
Banka, Diving

M0010227_.jpg
Diving Pescador Island

M0011247_.jpg
so many sardines at Pescador Island

Some more pictures from this dive holiday at Ravenala Resort
FunDiver

Return to Moalboal

Dive Resort and Scuba Diving "Ravenala Resort, White-Beach". The best scuba diving sites near Ravenala Resort, White-Beach. Dive Shops and Dive Center Ravenala Resort, White-Beach - publish your experience of your scuba diving in the philippines, upload your pictures of "Ravenala Resort, White-Beach", post your reviews of "Ravenala Resort, White-Beach" and discuss your experiences with other scuba divers about your scuba diving in the Philippines.