Buceo Anilao Beach & Dive Resort

Batangas is a province on the southwestern part of Luzon in the CALABARZON region. Batangas is one of the most popular tourist destinations near Metro Manila. The province has many beaches and is famous for excellent diving spots including Anilao in Mabini, Sombrero Island in Tingloy, Ligpo Island in Bauan, these areas more popularly known as Anilao.

Moderator: Divemaster

Postby Joe » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:11 pm

Buceo Anilao Beach Dive Resort.jpg

Discover all the treasures of Anilao, by the hand of Buceo Anilao Beach & Dive Resort.

The ideal place to experience the excellent service and the famous hospitality of the Filipino people. Local and European management, modern facilities, yet maintaining the country’s tropical and relaxed style. Located on a 5,000sqm coastal property, surrounded by reefs full of abundant marine life, and designed to satisfy the taste of all divers, especially underwater photographers with highest expectations…

• Newly built, Astonishing Sea and Sunset Views, Secluded Beach
    • Exclusive 45m2 Sea-View Deluxe Rooms
    • PADI Dive Resort (complete scuba diving facilities)
    • Restaurant, Bar, Cellar, Store, 2 levels Infinity Pool
    • Eco Activities, Excursions, Water Sports, Massage
    • Baby-Sitting Services & Private airport-hotel-airport transportation

http://www.buceoanilao.com
San Teodoro, Mabini
Batangas, Philippines
+63 9198973158
Joe

Video: Buceo Anilao Beach & Dive Resort

Postby Joe » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Video: Buceo Anilao Beach and Dive Resort web
(Advertising Slideshow of the new Beach & Dive Resort)

Published on Jun 4, 2014
Buceo Anilao Beach and Dive Resort web
Joe

Re: Buceo Anilao Beach & Dive Resort

Postby bluemermaid » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:13 am

Hello mate! How do you get here from Cebu? I really love this site it's like a portal to all the best diving destinations the Philippines has to offer but I haven't got any responses yet from my inquiries in the Pintuyan and Dakak threads. Hope that somebody could help me because I won't be here for too long so I want to make the most out of my stay. Thanks!
bluemermaid

Return to Batangas

Dive Resort and Scuba Diving "Buceo Anilao Beach & Dive Resort". The best scuba diving sites near Buceo Anilao Beach & Dive Resort. Dive Shops and Dive Center Buceo Anilao Beach & Dive Resort - publish your experience of your scuba diving in the philippines, upload your pictures of "Buceo Anilao Beach & Dive Resort", post your reviews of "Buceo Anilao Beach & Dive Resort" and discuss your experiences with other scuba divers about your scuba diving in the Philippines.